Re: [OM] OM707 a good buy? / Can Oly AF Lenses be used on OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM707 a good buy? / Can Oly AF Lenses be used on OM
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 06:43:11 EST
Only buy it if you have a need for a heavy, point and shoot that only has a
rudimentary 'exposure shift', meaning you can't adjust shutter or aperture
separately.
BTW- did I mention it is HEAVY? Definitely not in the 'OM' mold!
The lenses cannot be used on manual Olympus bodies.

Maitani probably has nightmares where he wakes up in a sweat screaming " I
HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ONE! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ONE!  BELIEVE
ME!"

George S.