Re: [OM] mysterious item on e*ay

Subject: Re: [OM] mysterious item on e*ay
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:01:32 -0500
Just saw a new technique that is non invasive. I think maybe it uses a CT scan. I really wasn't paying that much attention, you know, if you ignore it, it might go away. Maybe by the time the Doc says I need to get one, the methodology will have changed. So far, so good!

Gregg

Oh gawd - you would have to mention these - got rear-ended by an endoscope
yesterday. They even let you watch the monitor these days - a very strange
experience. Unfortunately, it was a Pentax outfit (I've been rogered by a
Pentax - I feel so DIRTY!) I'm not going next time (3 years) unless they
replace it with a decent, god-fearing Olympus.
Andrew