Re: [OM] another fine CLA!

Subject: Re: [OM] another fine CLA!
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:03:27 -0500
I AM just about to get ALL my chrome bodies covered in cobra, but then I only
have one chrome OM-1md. I'm also getting a 4Ti champaign done in brown snake.
Soon I'll be PETA's public enemy #1. At least I don't have a bronco bustin
cowboy on my license paltes. Wouldn't mind having my face on a billboard like
Gulliani though...

<<I just got the urge to have all my chrome-bodies covered with
Cobra-skin. Must fight the temptation....>>