RE: [OM] attention all oly 1/2 framers

Subject: RE: [OM] attention all oly 1/2 framers
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:03:01 -0500
Yes, I saw and ordered all that stuff from stephen about 2 years ago.  It's
fabulous literature.  Highly recommended for Pen addicts (like me).  Contact me
off-list if anyone want's copies.  Stephen's offerings are mostly ORIGINALs!

Here's the excerpt:

"An Outline of Facts You Should Know About: Olympus FTography" 12 8x11 pages of
fact filled information put together by Ponder and Best, the American importer.
 Covers advantages of the Olympus half frame system, separate pages on FT and
FV,  ALL lenses including the 20, the Macro, 42/1.2, 65/1.5, 70/2, and even the
800/8, accessories and lens adapters.   This is a VERY difficult piece of
literature to find  $35

Modern Photography TEST of Pen FT, reprinted by Ponder and Best, double sided
8x11, also includes lens tests of 25/4, 38/1.8, 40/1.4, 60/1.5, 70/2, 100/3.5,
150/4, 50-90/3.5 zoom!  $20

Olympus Pen FT Color Brochure, 4 pages 8x11, shows entire lens lineup including
800 and 400!  $20

Skip