Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:34:51 -0500
John-

When you were going through your preparation for the wedding in November, I
appreciated and enjoyed your aperiodic missives detailing your plans, and
seeking opinions. It was a valuable learning exercise to me. Long ago, I
photographed a couple of weddings and grappled with much of the same
concerns. More recently, I've been the 'amateur videographer', which
requires no less preparation.  I have not yet entirely waded through your
considerable presentation, but thus far I have found it to be very well
concieved and executed. Very helpful advice and quite the gift to anyone
wishing to, or being encouraged to photograph a wedding. Your candid
assurances, advice and anecdotes bring the whole task into the depth of
focus needed by the not-so-newbie amateur photographer. Very well done, sir.
I commend you!

Mickey