[OM] Re: [olympus-pen-rf] OM 2SP/4/4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: [olympus-pen-rf] OM 2SP/4/4Ti
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 22:33:10 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In general, only the older OM-4's have the battery drain problems. Mine doesn't eat batteries.

I'm sure that someone could or has come up with some sort of doo-dad to power a body in place of the button cells, but it would be a bit of a kludge. I'd be interested to see this thing. But it seems to go against the philosophy of the OM series in general, that of light weight and compact cameras. The real solution would be for the Winder or Motor to power the camera when mounted; but that doesn't happen.