Re: [OM] Nikon School

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon School
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:37:06 -0500
As a backup bod and for the money, the 2000 can't be beat.   Of all the
versions that Cosina makes, it may be the only one with 2 metering modes.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000