[OM] Minneapolis

Subject: [OM] Minneapolis
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:15:12 +0000 (UTC)
Zuiks,

I will be heading for Minneapolis next saturday, where I will spend some 5
days. Most of the time will be busy with meetings and stuff (mon-tue), but
I hope to get a change to see...well....to see what? Are there any sights
I should be on watch for in that area? Anything that I should not
miss? Anything, of course, where I could put my OM's on good use?

I intend to travel light: 2 bodies, an 24/2.0 and a 85/2.0. Unless adviced
otherwise, I will leave the 200/4.0 at home. While compact, it is still
not small either, so...

Advices, please...

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely