Re: Skins was Re: [OM] thoughts on ...etc.........

Subject: Re: Skins was Re: [OM] thoughts on ...etc.........
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 23:19:27 +0800
No, the E-10 use aluminum frame only, while the Nikon 950 (I think also the
990) uses magnesium, but it is still quite heavy. But sometimes it needs to
have some weight to show the heavy construction of the camera, a body that
is too light might have cheap feeling. The weight of E-10 just match its
size very well.

C.H.Ling