Re: [OM] camera shops in southeast (TN, NC, SC)?

Subject: Re: [OM] camera shops in southeast (TN, NC, SC)?
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:36:08 -0000
Greetings,
The only non-chain photography store in Charleston, SC that deals in used equipment is King Street Photo (which is on Market St. Go figure!). Unfortunately I cannot recommend shopping there. He has a moderately good selection of used OM equipment for sale however his prices are very high and he WILL NOT bargain. If you are in town anyway, you are welcome to try your luck. If you have any questions about Charleston, I will be happy to answer them. You can e-mail me off list at cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Charlie Geilfuss