Re: [OM] A different interpretation of Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] A different interpretation of Zuiko
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:04:01 +0100
Kazuya Matsumoto wrote:

: I'm not an enthusiast (just a looong term OM user with a bunch of
: bodies and lenses), but it was me who made a suggestion for Hans to
: revise the description in the eSIF. This is SOME of the information
: I mailed to Hans.  I snipped a lot but still long, sorry.  I hope
: Hans will not mind posting this to the list.

I don't - on the contrary: last year I was very greatful when you made that
wonderful contribution to correct the wrong interpretations which I had copied
from page 97 of the OM Lens Handbook (i.e. that 'The origin of light' isn't very
accurate, and that the name Takachiho has no relationship with 'Zuiko').

Btw, http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/lensgroup/lensterms.htm
contains the graph with Chinese characters of Zuiko and the optical plant Mizuho
Kogaku-kenkyujo, that you sent me.

hnzuiko