Re: [OM] KEH Bargains

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH Bargains
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:28:09 -0500
Hi Bob,
I wish I could speak directly about the lenses, but I haven't bought a bgn
from KEH.  But I have bought bgn bodies from a lady named Mary; could this
be the lady you talked to.  If so, my experience is that you can take what
she says to the bank.  She'll get the lens out of the warehouse and tell you
*exactly* what it looks like.  Good luck
John Pendley

From: Bob Whitmire <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>