Re: [OM] high prices

Subject: Re: [OM] high prices
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:26:48 EST
ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> On 3 Mar 2001, Eric Jackson wrote:
>  >
>  > > Now that i've done a little searching around on ebay and various other
>  > > sites, is it reasonable for me to plan on finding a quality OM-1n or 2n
>  > > for under $200?  I remember saying that someone said the prices paid
for
>  > > cameras since Christmas time has been exhorbant.  If patience is the
>  > > game what should be my expectations in finding a price that is
>  > > reasonable? Thanks

I just won an eBay auction for a chrome OM-1n with 50mm/1.8 for $123.50.
Seller says it's nice.... seems to work..... of course, it may need CLA,
repairs.... but if it's working O.K., that's almost a Doris Fang, no?  Like
Tom Scales did recently, I entered a snipe and forgot about it.  Never
expected it go close so low.  Bid often, bid low.... you may be surprised.
There ARE bargains out there.

Rich