Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:46:16 +0000
Got several remarks back about the tutorial layout and incorporated them. Thanks! Also added hyperlinks at the end of each section to get back to the top of each page.

The tutorial is more complete, but not 100% yet.  Possibly of interest:

Examples of a generic "Must Have List" that you can print/download and modify for your own use. Has checkboxes and blanks to fill in. This is an *important* item to planning.
  HTML and ASCII DOS Text versions are hyperlinked on the "Planning" page.
Doing a form similar to this with the bride firmly established what she wanted and what I would deliver.

For those who remember my postings about a flash bracket there is now a photo of the dual T-32 bar I made for it using some "L" stock aluminum and a pair of T-20 TTL Auto Connectors.
  I have a second, side view that will eventually go in an appropriate place.
  The photo is about halfway down the "Planning" section.

  http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/

  A mirror of this tutorial is here:
  http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/johnlind/wedding/index.html
(all other content on this site is a bit different as I haven't updated it for a while)

Any additional comments about its current content are most welcome. My goal is to have the text done . . . perhaps with the exception of some illustrations and/or photos by the end of this month.

-- John