[OM] FS 35 f2.8 Zuiko and 28-200 Tamron

Subject: [OM] FS 35 f2.8 Zuiko and 28-200 Tamron
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:27:43 -0800
OK folks, I just won myself a Zuiko 18 f3.5 on eBay, so I gotta sell a
few things to pay the bill!

1.    Tamron Adaptall 28-200 f3.8-5.6 Aspherical Zoom. This is a nice,
compact do-all lens. Great for travel or anytime you want to carry only
one lens. Included are the Olympus Adapter (OL version OM3/4 compatible)

original front and rear lens caps, the original B5FH hood and a new
Tamron matched close-up adapter. The lens is in excellent condition both

functionally and cosmetically with clean glass.  $125.00 + $10.00 for
Priority mail shipping.

2.    Zuiko 35 mm f2.8 wide angle. Nice moderate wide angle, easy to
carry
and takes great photos. Included are original Olympus front & rear lens
caps and the original hard case! Glass is in excellent shape and lens
functions great. It is in excellent cosmetic condition.  Case is in ok
condition cosmetically and is missing the label, but is otherwise very
useable.  $75.00 + $10.00
shipping

3.    OM2s/program. Very popular Olympus body as any Olympus list member
will know. This particular body is great shape. There are some minor
scratches on the bottom plate and film door. The top plate is virtually
blemish free as it is brand new. There are a few marks on the asa dial
label. Camera functions well and is very clean. It is missing the PC
socket cap, but all other caps (body, TTL socket, MD & Battery cover)
are included. Also included are both the A & B manuals. The B (Creative
photography) manual is particularly useful. This body is in MUCH better
shape than one recently listed on eBay with a BIN price of 199. My price
on this is $200.00 + $15.00 shipping.

All lenses are sold with a 30 day no hassle money back guarantee. If you

don't like it just let me know, send it back and I will refund your full

purchase price. You pay only the shipping back to me.

If you have an interest in any of the above e-mail me at:
jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA