RE: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT

Subject: RE: [OM] TAmron Adaptall 2 mOUNT
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:44:36 -0500
Roger,
I just bought one last week too.  One thing you have to be sure of is to
move the focus/focal length ring all the way towards the mount.  Then move
the MACRO setting from the far left to the right so that it matches up to
the line.  now the focal length ring becomes strictly a focusing ring.
Forward and back only, no turning.

Brian P. Huber