RE: [OM] More Additions to OM Online Library

Subject: RE: [OM] More Additions to OM Online Library
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:19:24 -0500
I trust you're talking about the 1992 version. I have 1985 & 1987 versions of that brochure that are virtually identical throughout, but the 1992 copy is very different. By 92, Olympus had deleted all the amateur cameras and left the OM-4Ti and the OM-3 as the only bodies. Also, the 135/2.8, 135/3.5, and several of the zoom lenses were gone. Introduced were the 50-250/5 and the 90/2.

Skip