Re: [OM] OT: BIN alerts/eBay slow indexing?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BIN alerts/eBay slow indexing?
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:50:04 -0600
I was wondering about that too- I listed some auctions Sunday night, and could
not find them Monday morning unless I put in the exact item number.  So I
checked over on eBay forums, and evidently the database for "search text too"
is not being updated in a timely manner.  The only database that gets updated
quickly is the title search one.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa