Re: [OM] [OT] Having problems with print photo labs?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Having problems with print photo labs?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:12:10 -0600
I would absolutely love to have that.  The problem is that the 7 cents a
roll and 4 cents a print assumes a volume that I don't think my kids and I
could generate.

$3500 is actually a pretty amazing price for an entire lab.

Tom

href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221692995";>