Re: [OM] musical OM interlude

Subject: Re: [OM] musical OM interlude
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:19:00 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Chris O'Neill wrote:

> > And we thought the 200 f2 was a deal!!!
> >
> > http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1416375103
>
> I'm REALLY tempted to put in a bid to up it by $100 (the minimum), but with
> MY luck that would meet reserve, and then all the other bidders would
> magically disappear into the ethernet.  Uhhh....  Anybody wanna contribute
> some funds so I can buy me a US$90K guitar????  Tom???  Garth???
> Anybody????  :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

Chris I'm getting worried for you....do we need to have a special
chapter of Zuikoholics Anonymous set up for people with multiple
addictions? Or is there allready a "stradoholics anonymous" out there to
collaborate with? ;)

Ohh...and one more thing, Chris: do you even *play* the guitar? :)

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)