[OM] Misc. items for sale

Subject: [OM] Misc. items for sale
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:13:09 -0500
I've got a couple of things to unload:

1) OM-2n chrome for repair.  Way too nice for parts.  It has just some
bright lines for wear.  No shoe.  The meter is fine in both modes.  The
mirror locks up, and doesn't release on "check".  (I can manually
release it under the bottom cover.)  This is a great candidate for a
CLA, I would think.  I'd like $60.

2) Zuiko 28/2.8 MC, with rubber hood. EX+ condition.  Almost no sign of
use.  A couple of dust specks inside.  I'm just not using it. $90.

Return either for a refund if you don't like it.  Figure $4 to ship in
the US, overseas at cost.  Contact me off-list; I'm a digest guy and
won't see your reply to the list.

Morgan Sparks