[OM] re: OM2 SP reliability

Subject: [OM] re: OM2 SP reliability
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:37:27 -0000
Hi

Just wanted to say that I'm planning on buying a new body (camera, not
wife!). I was quite interested in an OM2sp but had almost decided against it
in favour of an OM2n, because of all the negative comments you guys had made
about the circuit reliability. It seems now that, like aeroplanes and
teenagers you only hear about the ones that crash.

I look forward to all your comments on the thread about reliability....
this'll probably make my mind up for me.

Cheers

Sam