Re: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:24:18 -0000
Mike,

        first of all, I agree with Gary about the photographer's vest; I
have a Rohan MPV and these vests are just great for carrying the kind of
gear you will need, well balanced and as available as it gets. When you pull
on your waterproof gear, you're covered.

>From the gear you have available, I would take the 24, the 50 and the 90.
It's a classic setup, and you have excellent macro facilities. Take a
doubler if you have one.

At least your countryside isn't subject to a blanket ban at the moment...

Donald, with cabin fever, Scotland.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk