Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?
From: Barry Brown <bbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:21:34 -0800
I'd have gone with the OM-3 w/ continuous spot metering and vertical
display, too, but I can't even afford an OM-3 in the first place.  :)

I'm like you; I almost never use the auto or program modes.  I just
don't trust them enough.  Even multi-spot doesn't get much use.  It's
easier, to me, to just separately spotmeter various parts of the scene to
see what falls within the +/- 2.5 stop range around what I want to be
medium-toned.  (I learned a lot from John Shaw's books.)

All this discussion is prompting me to buy yet another 2S to add to my
current collection of a 1MD, 2S, and 4.  Ya can't have too many backup
camera bodies.

Barry