[OM] Expensive Guitars

Subject: [OM] Expensive Guitars
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:26:12 -0700
I can't find the original message and I can't remember who wrote it, so
just for the record....

1.  No, I didn't bid on Jimi's guitar.
2.  No, I wasn't seriously going to bid.  I was just kidding.
3.  No, I'm not going to start an off-shoot of Zuikoholics Anonymous for
folks who do (or would) bid that kinda money on a guitar
4.  Many years ago, I played bass in a rock band for awhile.
5.  No, I wasn't very good at it,  but being in a band got me laid a couple
of times...  being a good bass player didn't seem to be a criteria.

And, finally, in order to meet the obligatory OM content rule...

6.  I'd love to take a photo of that guitar with my OM-2.

Regards,

Chris
ZA President

---