[OM] OM List of Picture Boy endoresed by Mike Williamson

Subject: [OM] OM List of Picture Boy endoresed by Mike Williamson
From: mikew <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:09:24 -0600
Earlier today Titoy wrote?..

>Hello
>
>I emailed you almost a week ago offering to buy your 35 - 105 mm zuiko
lens.
>IN fact you confirmed the picture I sent was what you had.
>
>Mysteriously you have not replied to my firm offer. Now you are offering a
>long list of accessories. I hope you are serious in selling your stuff. If
>you are, then pls say so.
>
>Regards
>
>Titoy

?.and I now reply?

Titoy,

1.      Who is Picture Boy?  The person with the two lists is
picturethis@xxxxxxxxxxx.  As I said, I don't know this person.  No way Hosea
am I endorsing him/her.  I thought some list member might be interested in
some items (like the multiple 4T(i) cameras & 1.2 lenses).

2.      There are a bunch of Mikes running around on this list.  Is it possible
you have me mixed up with one of them?  I've never offered a 35-105 for sale
nor have I corresponded with you.   Was perhaps your e-mail intended for
Picture Boy or picturethis?  To further add to the confusion, there is
another Michael Williamson who has posted to the list, although I don't
believe he has since 1999.  His address is michael.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
If you've perchance been corresponding with him, I'm not he.  I'm the one
with the glasses & beard. 8-}

3.      My original posting to the list had some dashed lines to separate my
pastes of the Word documents from the seller from my comments  (which resume
after the accessories list with "I'm no relation to the seller?"  Those
lines didn't make it through (at least not to the Digest which is what I
get.)  That might account for some of the apparent confusion.

You're obviously looking for a 35-105 Zuiko.  I don't know what your price
range is, but I see three listed at KEH ($205, $254, and $349) if that's of
any help.
http://keh.com/shop/product.cfm?bid=OM&cid=07&sid=used&crid=1661931

Best wishes and good luck in your 35-105 search.

Mike

picturethis@xxxxxxxxxxx