Re: Re: [OM] OM40

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] OM40
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:19:58 -0500
Double digit bodies and those with "hollow" model numbers (like OM-10 the
letters and numbers are line block letters, not solid letters or filled in)
were company designs which did not require Maitani's "okay".  10, G, F etc.
Even the PC is a non-Maitani design.
The PC has it's fans but if anything, it is more related to an OM-10 than
any other OM model.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000