Re: [OM] Frozen 357s

Subject: Re: [OM] Frozen 357s
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:54:46 +0000 (UTC)
Chip,

Is there any rational reason for keeping them refrigirated? I do so
myself, but sometimes doubt that it is actually good for anything....well,
anything other than that I always know where to look for batteries, that
is. So is there any real advantage to refrigirating batteries?

--thomas

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Chip Stratton wrote:

> Since Duracell publishes an operating temperature
> range for these cells which extends well below normal
> freezer temperatures of about 20deg F, I doubt that
> freezing and bursting will occur in your food freezer.
>
> But, I just keep mine in a refrigerator....
>
> Chip Stratton
> cstrat@xxxxxxxxx

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen