[OM] eBay eBay eBay

Subject: [OM] eBay eBay eBay
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:40:19 +0100
Hey,
I´m trading very much in eBay and so do a lot of this list's members. So I
don´t know, why to announce the items here too. We already saw
And if anyone has no idea about prices: several members of this list offer
statistics on their websites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like this list for discussing technical questions, for learning about the
list members work and a lot other stuff. But 2/3 discussion of a handfull
members about eBay items is bothering me. Some other list members too???
Jochen