Re: [OM] eBay eBay eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay eBay eBay
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:39:47 -0800 (PST)
I think the items posted as "Buy It Now" are a bit of
an exception. I'll post it to the list if the price
looks very good, and its not like a bidding war is
being fanned. These items usually go fast, and unless
you frequently scan for them you won't even see them
because they get snagged quickly.

I would rather see a list member get a good Olympus
bargain, than someone 'outside the family'.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx