Re: Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:54:05 -0700
Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now then, this could be a move I may come to regret.

Yes, you may!  :-)

> My hosting does
> offer me the capability to setup this kind of site...

[Snip!]

> I guess what I'm saying is
> that if this is something that the list members would like to see, I
> could set the backend up if others were to provide content (in the form
> of going to the site and filling in reviews, plus providing some
suggestions).

I'd like to see something like that.  And, if it were created, I'd offer my
comments for the lenses I own (or have owned).  I think such a site, with
links to Gary's lens test pages, would be a *wonderful* addition to the
Olympus resource pool!

Hope that's helpful...

Regards,

Chris