Re: [OM] Announcing - a new addition

Subject: Re: [OM] Announcing - a new addition
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:17:53 +0000
Our first was born at home and has never been in a hospital.  Our second
was born in a hospital at about 4pm in the afternoon and was brought home
the following morning.  The only reason our second was born in a hospital
was that we now live some distance from the nearest hospital.

Congratulation Barry.

Giles