Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:02:14 -0600
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm still having problems understanding or accepting how this lens could
have been sold to me for the price I bid.  It's worth more, that's for
sure.  Please understand, I'm not gloating -- more like "dumbfounded."  I'm
having trouble understanding why the seller set his reserve so low, why
others didn't bid past me, etc.  In the shape it's in, this lens should
have easily achieved a sale price approx. 750f new at B&H.

Just consider yourself blessed, Garth!  I should be so lucky!?! ;-)

John