Re: [OM] Utah continued...

Subject: Re: [OM] Utah continued...
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:06:07 -0500
While we're on the Utah subject, I'm heading to Salt Lake City tomorrow for
a week long conference. I'll have Saturday night and all of Sunday to wander
around and take pictures. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of renting a car for
a day trip on Sunday if I can find a nice site within day-trip distance.

Any thoughts would be welcome...

Mike V.