Re: [OM] Tamron SP 350mm f5.6 & 500m mirror lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP 350mm f5.6 & 500m mirror lens
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:35:05 +0100

I guess it was, but I did not think it through to the logical conclusion; a
pretty good feature!

mvh / regards
Roger Key

:In a message dated 3/15/01 3:30:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, rdk@xxxxxxxxx
:writes:

> I have realised the function of the button; it is related to the built-in
> tripod
>  mount, and means that one can easily read the distance scale marker for
both
>  vertical and horizontal shots...
>
>  mvh / regards
>  Roger Key

:It's a little better than that. If you push the button and the lens is on its
:tripod mount, you can rotate the lens from horizontal to vertical formats
:without flipping the tripod head.  Is this what you meant?

:Warren