Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:15:09 EST
I know I'll get flamed, but I can't resist adding two more cents.....

The 75-150 is light weight and easy to grab and throw in the bag.
It is very reasonably priced.
It has a less than user-friendly separate zoom and focus rings.
It's results *can* be very nice, but be sure you're looking for 'soft'
results. (It's not the sharpest knife in the drawer)...
Objectively....I think we're all a bit prejudiced toward all things Olympus,
for if this was a Nikon or Canon lens, most of us, I fear, would say it was a
dog!
(Flame suit ON)...

George S.