Re: [OM] A1L Flash Unit

Subject: Re: [OM] A1L Flash Unit
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:53:19 -0500
The A1L led  is read in reverse from your standard ready light.  When the
led goes out quickly, that means the batteries are good.  When it stays on
longer, batteries are weak.  CBINMTBDAH (changing battery is not meant to be
done at home) ;-)

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000