Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:58:18 -0500
Crazy glue will get into the spring loaded contacts in the shoe and make
them non-working.  Then the shoe will break again along the same line that
was glued.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000