Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)

Subject: Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:29:26 -0400

Chris O'Neill wrote:

> If I'm the only one who thinks it's a good idea, then don't bother.

Well normally, that would be enough for me. My usual rules of thumb for
creating a web page are as follows:

1. Once 2 people have asked me (or a newsgroup that I subscribe to) the
same question it's time to put it on a site (usually easily done by
ripping off text from the first answer). Provided of course I can answer
the question.

2. If it's something I was already planning on doing then 1 person
asking for it is enough.

3. If someone brings up an idea and I think it's cool then that's enough.

However, that's always in the case where I have content to contribute.
In this case, it's not me that would be providing the content. I don't
even own any Olympus gear (something I hope to remedy in the near future
by securing gainful employment). All I can provide is the backend for
people to post content. So that's why I'm trying to get a better gauge
for the demmand. Of course, if my Zuiko micro (er, macro, hint, hint)
payment scheme were to take off then of course, I'd post reviews myself! :-)

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx