Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:48:20 EST
The glass is fine, before anyone suggests 'haze' or something, but mine (AND
a second one I had) is just not up to 'Zuik" standards I'm used to. Contrast,
color, and sharpness all are inferior, in my examples. I also thought there
were past discussions here along these same lines, so I thought my results
were not that unusual...

GeorgeS.