RE: [OM] Macro capabilities of long zooms

Subject: RE: [OM] Macro capabilities of long zooms
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:15:53 -0500
Jim,
This lens is often on eBay. They sell for $150+.  There is a Nikon mount on
now, so you can see what it looks like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221388984

Another possibility might be a Vivitar Series 1 200/3.0 with an ext. tube.

The Tamron 60-300 is macro only in the 60mm focal length.

Try some Angieniux(sp) lenses.  These might do what you want.

Also, versions of the Novoflex Follow Focus do well, especially the 400mm

Brian P. Huber