Re: [OM] Yearly portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly portrait shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:55:31 +0800
Thanks John, Scott and others' comments on and off list. It is really
proud for holding a manual focus lens among the AFs and success to
sharply captured the moment where the model is looking at you (you
have to shout "here please!..."). Thanks also for the fine performance
of Zuiko 180/2.8 wide open, so that I can use a higher shutter speed
~1/250 to 1/500s, otherwise many of the shots would have been blurred.

Zuikos forever!

C.H.Ling