[OM] Acer Scanwit - another happy buyer

Subject: [OM] Acer Scanwit - another happy buyer
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:59:59 +0100

Just for your info, I just bought a 2720s film scanner (Jessops UK, 299 ukp).
I was a little apprehensive after reading great reviews but some problems with
SCSI connections.  I already have an hp flatbed with a SCSI card but hp had
warned that it was not
a full SCSI implementation.  And I was a bit worried about introducing a second
SCSI card into the PC.  So I plugged the Acer into the existing SCSI chain
(despite more apprehension about having to use an adaptor cable due to
different connector types
being used) AND IT WORKED FIRST TIME.

I've only had a couple of hours playing, but got great 10 by 8 prints from my
Epson 870 already.

best regds
jez