RE: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired

Subject: RE: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired
From: "Michael Blayney, Devon, UK" <michaelblayney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:38:54 -0800 (PST)
Remove the rear mounting collar (aluminium?) from the lens that is held
on by 3 small chrome cross head screws. You will probably find that the
small leaf spring which normally keeps the latch pushed outwards has
become detached from the plastic bearer (originally held on by two
plastic studs). I used JB Weld to glue it back taking care not to get
the epoxy anywhere inappropiate! Replace the mounting collar ensuring
the aperture controls re-engage correctly.

Good luck.