Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:45:59 -0500
No matter what glue you use, the bond will never be strong enough for it not
to break at the same place.   Risk of doing more damage  from glue is more
likely, raising repair price.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000