Re: [OM] Strange OM1(n) behaviour?

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange OM1(n) behaviour?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:26:34 -0500
All OM-1 /1N meters will move without a battery, or with a battery with
switch in off position.  Turn to B open lens all the way, needle moves.
You should worry if it DIDN'T move in this way.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000