Re: [OM] Flash cord connection plug on a 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash cord connection plug on a 4T
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:30:26 -0600
The TTL plug is attached to the circuit via a flexible circuit --
chances are, it's torn.  There's little room to connect wires, so the
best thing is to replace it with a part from an old/used top cover.

If you wish to tighten the plug, do so very carefully -- it's very easy
to turn the plug as you're turning the round nut, which will tear the
circuit for sure.