Re: [OM] Why a 28 mm on a rangefinder (XA 40

Subject: Re: [OM] Why a 28 mm on a rangefinder (XA 40
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:57:28 +0800
Me too, I bought mine at exactly $ 127.00 inclusive of mail. Then I bought
that lousy A1L flash for $ 25.00. Now what to do?? Hmmm Doris Fang however
has offered to swap with me an XA (original version) am now thinking about
it. She has offered to put in some cash to recognize the higher value of the
XA 4.

Regards

Titoy