Re: [OM] Yearly portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly portrait shots
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:24:59 +0100
I love your pictures!!! Specially the women in blue
sweater. Wow!!! I love your style, it´s obious you
cared about the background in your photographs. The
out of focus forms and colours, it´s something I
always see before concentrating on my subject.
Ummmm!!! I must admit that this girl is very
beautiful... I have to go to Hong Kong with my OM4T
and 180/2,8 like you, maybe I find some girl like
this ;-)

Best regards,

Dave