[OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?

Subject: [OM] OM-2n Viewfinder light leak?
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:58:57 -0500
Out at a local beach shooting some snaps today. Bright sun. I noticed (for
the first time) that with sunlight coming in from the side, the meter will
vary as much as two stops depending on whether light to the viewfinder is
blocked. This happens in auto as well as manual mode. When I turned the
camera into the light, the variation dropped to a stop or less. Does this
mean light leak around viewfinder, or is this something that happens with
OMs?

Thanx!

--Bob Whitmire